How do we work?
Our agile network structure fosters a harmonized and synergetic work across the membership with the work of our teams and partners at country level driving our joint efforts.
Guided by our Strategic Compass 2021-25, our structure emphasizes support for joint initiatives at country and regional level, focus on the themes of our impact goals, and strengthen our ability to channel country-based analysis and voices to global-level advocacy. Country and regional colleagues become more engaged, and we reach more deeply and constructively into the expertise and capacities across our membership to serve our common purpose.
At country level
- We provide light-touch, user-friendly support to the coordination structure in ‘strategic’ countries or regions.
- We provide a basic coordination support to any other countries who may be looking to collaborate, support each other, and/or work on other thematic and approaches not prioritized in our Strategic Compass.
At regional level
- Where members have regional structures, they are invited to associate themselves to relevant workstream discussions of our Country Leads and Operations implementation groups.
- We also convene them when there is interest in a regional approach to a relevant humanitarian crisis, advocacy theme, programme design or associated fundraising.
At global level
- We develop and implement a joint fundraising strategy for joint initiatives, proactively gathering and sharing strategy-relevant intelligence on the European Union (EU) with countries.
- We support potential joint initiatives at different levels.
- We combine global level strategic communications with advocacy.
- We ensure that the engagement and participation across the Alliance2015 membership is growing, and that member colleagues with common interests have access to tools and online support to create or grow Communities of Practice for sharing and learning and incubating potential joint initiatives.